ADL is the largest independent contract manager of marine farms in New Zealand.
From resource consents, marine farm development, monitoring and compliance requirements, through to the day-to-day operational management of farms, we provide a comprehensive management solution for your investment.
ADL is also involved with the management of offshore marine farming and mussel spat catching sites that have multiparty ownership. This includes all resource consent requirements, managing contractors, water quality programmes, environmental management programmes (science work), and financial and administration requirements on behalf of the shareholders.
Business Management & Governance
ADL has provided a range of business management and governance advice and services to a wide range of organisations.
Examples of our work in this area include;
- Establishment of the Regional Aquaculture Organisation in the Bay of Plenty and ongoing Chairmanship of this organisation and assistance with the implementation of the Bay of Plenty Aquaculture Strategy
- Policy and technical support services to the Marine Farming Association
- Organisation structure/governance advice to various industry organisations
- Advice and management of business relationships for overseas clients – ongoing
- Providing administration and support services to various industry organisations
- Established systems and processes and provided administration and support services to industry organisations and individual aquaculture companies
- Provided advice on ownership/governance models